Coaching for Businesses
I help businesses make change. From corporate executives initiating new programs, to small business owners trying to increase profitability - I help you develop an integrated strategy that leverages your strengths and maximize your assets. Working with you (and your team, as appropriate), together we design an ambitious action plan and create the momentum needed for change. I coach you forward, providing the structure and accountability you need, to exceed your goals. Business Coaching is ideal for:
- Executives in large corporations
- Small business owners
- Startup entrepreneurs
- Solo practitioners
- College administrators
- Non-profit managers
I have helped businesses:
- Change work culture, and thus improve job satisfaction and retention
- Boost employee productivity and performance
- Develop operational systems that enhance efficiency
- Design programs to foster team building and inclusion
Business Coaching sessions will help you:
- Motivate employees to succeed at the highest levels.
- Improve your skills at engaging employees through difficult times with positive communications that will feed their continued efforts.
- Learn to focus employees on what is working well, especially when they must use creativity to do more with less.
- Effectively communicate with others as you make crucial decisions under high pressure.
- Practice prioritization and time management skills that will generate leadership opportunities for developing forward-thinking strategies
I provide and facilitate:
- Focus groups
- Individual assessments
- Staff Development sessions
- Team Building Retreats
- Individual and group coaching
- Motivational speaking
To learn more about how I can help your business, contact me to schedule a free initial coaching consultation.